Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our journey to Alex

It's been almost a year since my last post because we've been busy being mom and dad to one amazing little 5-year old. Now, we're off to China to bring Alex home. First stop is Hong Kong, a place in Asia we haven't traveled to yet (I had a layover there during my first trip to Vietnam). So, in addition to catching up on jet lag, we hope to see a few sights and we'll get to visit a friend from when we lived in Shanghai. On Sunday afternoon, we fly to Fuzhou and will get custody of Alex either that night or Monday morning. I'll blog as I have time - depends on if Alex likes to nap or not, and if mommy wants to join him! Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes. We are so grateful to complete our family with this precious little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for safe travels and amazing moments with Alex! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete