I wish I had better news to report, but sadly, we are still awaiting approval to visit the orphanage. We have two of three approvals. We fully expected to have the third approval by now. So, we're pretty upset, frustrated and confused as to what's going on. Tomorrow (Dec. 1) it was supposed to be a done deal.
We are in Ca Mau, which is about 30 miles from the Centre. This morning we did a little shopping - bought some toys and milk to take to the orphanage and got Nick a birthday cake.
Mostly, I have been playing solitaire (at least 30 games), checking work emails and trying to pass the time until we get more information on what's going on.
Thankfully, there are other families here that we can sympathize with and try to keep each other's spirits up.
I apologize for the downer post, but we would appreciate all of the prayers you can possibly muster up.