Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 7 - Blue, blue, blue

Ever have one of those days that you both look forward to and dread at the same time?  That's how I felt today.  I couldn't wait to get to the Centre, but I was also anticipating having to leave, which made me not want to go.  But, we got in a good six hour day, and I got to rock my baby to sleep for his nap which was a little piece of heaven.

Leaving him was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but I am resolved to getting him home soon.  He's doing pretty well there, but boy will he thrive with his mommy and daddy, and life in the U.S. 

Things better start happening soon or they will have one mad mama coming after them.  I actually saw someone that I think may have been with the police department over at the Director of the Centre's office today.  I couldn't help but think it may have something to do with our children.

Once again, my brain isn't functioning too well right now, so I will just post some more photos from today.  Got a joke or a funny story?  Please let me know asap!







One of the nannies from Room 1; they all seem to adore Nate, which is easy to do.  Mom, I tried to do his hair over to the side for you - very handsome.







I love this nanny, Huong!  She is darling and dotes on Nate.

2 comments:

  1. Lulu, I can't imagine how hard it was for you to leave. You made amazing memories with Nate and can treasure those until he is with you and Nick permanently. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and Nate. Just e mailed you a horse joke. I'll be stopping by Morning Dove...maybe the horses did something funny I can tell you about.

    Nate will be home with you soon!

    ReplyDelete