Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 5 - Going by too fast

I can't believe we only have two more days at the Centre.  Again, another wonderful day.  I feel like a rock star when I enter one of the two rooms where we play (each have 12 children, they're separated according to age and Nate is in the younger room).  We're literally mobbed as we come in the doors.

Nate was quite talkative today.  I haven't heard him babble too much yet, so it was music to my ears, though I had no idea what he was saying.  It made perfect sense to him, though.  He was also talking to the other children too - melted my heart!

And, his daddy and gdad will be happy to know that he's quite a good catcher and thrower (I'd like to think I taught him this - and it's possible that I did).  See the video of the day.

For now, more photos.


Eating Cheetoos, he even shared them with me!





Me with the caregivers from Room 1 - they are darling and wanted several photos with me.  The little guy in my lap is a sweetheart and always touches my face.


Thanks for the toy Kieran, Ben and Drew!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the block. We're happy that you like it. Love, Kieran, Ben and Drew

    ReplyDelete