Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 4 - Peek a boo

Got an early start this morning and were at the Centre by 7:15 or so.  I continue to be amazed at how quickly all 24 babies in the two rooms have taken to us.  Each and every one is absolutely wonderful and they have very defined personalities -- and sometimes a case of the terrible twos. 

I'm trying really hard for Nate to not get too attached to me, but it's hard when I see that smile that makes my heart swell; I just want to run over and scoop him up (run out of the room, and get the taxi driver to step on it).  I gave our absent mom's little girl some extra attention today, too, but she actually seemed to be doing fine without her mama around.

I wish I could be more poetic or descriptive in these accounts, but quite frankly, I am pretty emotionally and physically exhausted by the time we get back to the hotel each day.  I have so much to say, but it may have to wait for another day.  Until then, some more photos, and the most precious video yet.

Peek a boo (please ignore the annoying tone in my voice, but Nate seemed to like it).


Nate and Lincoln - two Hoosier boys!





Some of the nannies looking at photos of themselves from the mom trip in August.






1 comment:

  1. Hoping to hear great things about the conference call. Hope our Southern Vietnamese Hoosier boys get to meet someday very soon!

    ReplyDelete